This is an exciting opportunity to work with the leading Free-to-Play games provider
We’re looking to recruit a junior to mid-level technology assistant to work closely with senior Devops and technologists, to maintain and improve our suite of cloud-hosted games and systems.
While the role is based around dev-ops and systems management, the ideal applicant will also have a background or interest in application/network security, performance engineering and/or related fields.
Who We Are
SportCaller is the leading Free-to-Play games provider, with an impressive list of clients in the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and North America. At its core, SportCaller is a technology company. Our proprietary SCore platform is an industry leader, and the recipient of several innovation awards. We provide a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, with a varied range of duties and responsibilities across multiple projects.
Role / Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the role will be quite varied but in general –
- Managing resource capacity for platform games.
- Monitoring performance metrics.
- Analysing security / application logs for anomalies.
- Contributing to performance improvement plans.
- Scheduling / designing load / performance tests.
Ideally Dublin/Ireland-based but remote locations also considered.
Honours Graduate in Computer Science or related ICT discipline.
Ideally > 1 year but graduate position also considered.
- at least one scripting language (Python, for example)
- Linux systems management / administration
- CVS systems (Git, BitBucket)
- Configuration management tools (preferably AWS CloudFormation)
- CI tools and practices
- Application and performance monitoring
- Infrastructure As Code
- Containerisation (Docker)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with PHP / server-side code and frameworks
- Knowledge of load test / performance test tools and technologies
If interested, please email Niall King, including a copy of your CV: email@example.com
No recruitment agencies, please.